We simplify the process of selling and buying skate products by connecting all the customers and the trusted sellers in one organized marketplace.
so everyone can get what they want quickly and easily away from the chaos of the current market.
Refund and exchange
You can request a refund of a paid order if you didn’t receive your products or delivering time took more than 15 days or you received a broken or wrong items and you didn’t mark the order as delivered. To requests a refund please contact skate marketplace via: firstname.lastname@example.org You can’t exchange a product for anther one except you ordered the wrong size and there is an available stock for the requested size. Please note you might get charged for shipping fees.
We use Paymob to process payments. Paymob is a secure payment processor that encrypts your credit card information and protects it from unauthorized access.
Shipping costs are calculated by the vendor based on the weight and destination of the order.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Personally identifiable information: This includes your name, email address, and password. We collect this information when you create an account on the Site or when you make a purchase through the Site.
- Delivery information: This includes information about your address and your phone number.
- Withdraw information: This includes information about your bank account, Instapay username and E-Wallet. We collect this information to use it to handle your withdraw requests
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers, such as those who help us with customer support, marketing, and fraud prevention.
- Legal authorities: We may share your personal information with legal authorities if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to prevent fraud or other crime.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information that we collect and process.
- Correction: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Portability: You have the right to request that we port your personal information to another organization.
- Objection: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Terms of service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the Skate Marketplace website and any services offered through the Site. By using the Site or the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use certain features of the Site or the Services, you may be required to register for an account. When you register, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your name, email address, and password. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information when you register, and you agree to keep your password confidential.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post or upload to the Site or the Services. You agree that you will not post or upload any content that is:
- Illegal or violates any law or regulation.
- Defamatory, offensive, or threatening.
- Abusive, harassing, or stalking.
- Sexually explicit or pornographic.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Contains viruses or other malicious code.
You agree to use the Site and the Services in a manner that is lawful, ethical, and respectful of others. You agree not to:
- Harass, abuse, or threaten other users.
- Impersonate another user.
- Spam or flood the Site or the Services with unwanted messages.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the use of the Site or the Services by others.
All content on the Site, including text, images, videos, and software, is owned by or licensed to Skate Marketplace. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or create derivative works of any content on the Site without the express written permission of Skate Marketplace.
You agree to indemnify and hold Skate Marketplace harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the Services.
Skate Marketplace may terminate your account or your access to the Site or the Services for any reason, at any time, without notice.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Skate Marketplace regarding the use of the Site and the Services. These Terms supersede any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
Changes to the Terms
Skate Marketplace may modify these Terms at any time by posting the modified Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or the Services after the modified Terms have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com